Jeles Tak..


Click here for Myspace Layouts

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?

 For the first time i will post in English instead of Malay. So let's talk about what would my 3D world be with LG Optimus 3D.  First thing it be is 3D enjoyment after a long 3D sadness for my broken cellphone. It can be much easier to facebooking and chit chat with my friend using wlan built in technology in the LG Optimus 3D.

 Much 3D better if I view photos and videos in 3D without the 3D glasses. Much more 3D experience recorded with 5MP camera and video stabilizer. If you want much more 3D info you can go here.  And if you wondering why i'm writing this it is because this. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulislah komen dikau

Copyright© All Rights Reserved Luqmanderr.blogspot.com